Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Like Reading


Except for some school books, I enjoy reading books as a hobby. I love reading so much that I can hardly stop reading to do my homework and I get scolded. I will go to the library every week to borrow a book or I will go bored. I don't mind reading the same story twice if its interesting.

What kind of books do I like you wonder? I like fiction, fantasies, sci-fi, comics, manga and some classics. Some examples of books are: Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, Fablehaven, Pendragon, Asterix and Bone. However, I find The Lord of The Rings boring as I find the action not so pronounced throughout the whole series.

Some reasons that I read books are because the books seem to surround me in mysterious and magical experiences(or when I'm bored). I can read about the wonders of human achievements, experiences and history. All books have either same or different views or descriptions of a subject. For example in Artemis Fowl Fairies are described to be human-sized while in Fablehaven fairies are described to be minute sized.

Books are objects which allow us to read stories either fictional or real. Some even share the experiences and opinions of long gone writers. Others are written for the entertainment of other people. I, myself usually read books for the entertainment. I recommend you to read more books, then, you can understand how interesting it can be and it may even become your hobby! May you enjoy yourself reading books!

No comments:

Post a Comment